Quick and Easy High Resolution Gel Imaging
UVP is pleased to announce the release of the upgraded GelDoc-It™TS Imaging System with a new large 15” VGA screen. High resolution fluorescent imaging just got easier with the GelDoc-It TS touch screen capabilities and built-in computer. The all-in-one system design minimizes equipment on the laboratory workbench. Researchers can easily view images on the large screen and use the touch technology to control system settings. Alex Waluszko, VP of Marketing and Sales, states “UVP is the proven market leader in gel documentation systems worldwide. The release of the new GelDoc-It TS with its upgrade to a 15 inch touch screen makes the GelDoc-It TS a simple to use and cost effective gel documentation and analysis system. The GelDoc-It TS system has proven itself in the research marketplace and this new version makes it even easier to use.”
The system presents many components to enable easy to use imaging:
·High resolution, scientific grade CCD camera, with conveniently located zoom lens, enables researches to capture high quality images of gels, plates, membranes and more!
· See a live preview of images on the large 15” monitor with angle adjustment for optimum viewing. The touch screen capabilities and built-in computer and software make it easy to select various settings including image integration time, saturation warning and print options. Save images to the computer, USB memory stick or connect to a network for transfer of images to a separate computer via ftp capabilities.
· Fluoresce a wide range of stained gels
· The darkroom features a wide access door, overhead white and unique UV blocking viewing window for viewing samples without opening the door.
· The roll out tray inside the darkroom makes it easy to access the UV transilluminator – select from multiple wavelength transilluminators or the FirstLight UV illuminator.
· The modular design allows flexibility with the ability of adding optional equipment including UV lamps for overhead UV illumination, converter plates for converting UV to white light (for viewing Coomassie blue or silver stains) or 460nm (for viewing SYBR Green Stains) and 256-gray scale thermal printer.
Contact UVP’s offices for product information or go to www.uvp.com. Call UVP, Inc. Upland, CA at (800) 452-6788 or (909) 946-3197; Cambridge UK at +44(0)1223-420022.
About UVP LLC
UVP is a global leader in life science imaging, supplying imaging systems for academic, biopharmaceutical and biotechnology applications. With core expertise as the leading developer and manufacturer of ultraviolet products since 1932, UVP continues to provide innovative products and specializes in fluorescence and luminescence-based imaging applications for life sciences. The organization provides comprehensive service and support to customers and dealers worldwide. UVP’s headquarters and manufacturing operations are located in Upland, California. European operations, Ultra-Violet Products Ltd., is located in Cambridge, UK. For information, go to www.uvp.com.