Last year has been truly transformational for our company. Besides closing our seed financing round with Swisscom Ventures and the Moonshot Fund from Spectrum Value Management, we also accelerated on our commercial developments with leading semiconductor manufacturers.
The team grew to 20 FTE to ensure sufficient bandwidth in getting our products through the qualification phases.
As part of this development, there has been an update of the overall organization at Spacetek effective 1st of January 2024.
• Maximilian Rothenberger will take over the responsibility of CEO in addition to his sales tasks as Chief Commercial Officer / Head of Sales.
• Jürg Jost will focus primarily on the technical aspects of professionalizing the R&D and assembly teams as Chief Technology Officer (CTO). As founder of the company, Jürg will occupy one seat on the board of directors.
• Dr. Michael Gabi, working since January 2023 with Spacetek in the role of Corporate Development project manager has been promoted to Chief Product Officer (CPO) and will continue to drive product innovation for the company.
• Dr. Lukas Hofer will take over the role as “Master Inventor and Head of Research and Development”
• Bernhard Seewer decided to shift his operational focus outside of Spacetek; however, he will continue to be involved in IT-related topics.
We feel that we have an exciting year ahead of us and wish the whole team a lot of energy and satisfaction in their new roles.